Good at Painting/Making Terrain and Want Store Credit?

Painting, Modeling, Terrain - anything to do with the 'Hobby' side
Gamers' Inn
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Good at Painting/Making Terrain and Want Store Credit?

Postby Gamers' Inn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Gamers' Inn is looking for some painters/modelers to help us spruce up our Terrain and were more than happy to offer store credit for your time!

-We are not looking for extreme detail in painting, just a solid job that uses the colors we want. We will provide primer/sealer but not paint.

-We will provide all materials for terrain building but the final product must conform to the dimensions and overall scheme we lay out.

-Store credit depends on the amount of work being done and the amount of time it will take to complete.

If you're interested in painting, please contact me and I will get you pictures of what needs to be done etc. If you're interested in building terrain I will update this thread with needs regularly but here is a list to start with.

Rivers
Bridges
Fantasy Ruins
Fantasy Buildings
Forests

I will provide specifics and as much detail as I can about the pieces we need for those interested.

Please be able to provide pictures or some other proof of painting/terrain projects you have completed before, we are looking for people who have done this before.

Thanks guys!
Gamers' Inn
480-507-0509
Facebook

Looking for used models? Check out our eBay store, we might have what you need!

We also sell ALL Privateer Press Products for up to 20% off and ALL Wyrd Miniatures Products for up to 15% off!