Star Wars RPG &/OR D&D

Lord of the Rings, Malifaux, Blood Bowl, and any other Fantasy themed games.
w01fpack81
Grunt
Grunt

Star Wars RPG &/OR D&D

Postby w01fpack81 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 pm

I just registered here because I was referred to this site by a rep from Empire Games in Mesa. I walked in earlier this week to ask about Star Wars groups for Force & Destiny, although I'm also open to EotE & AoR. I've purchased the core rule book for F&D and am eager to begin a character.

It has been difficult trying to find a Star Wars group, so in the meantime I would be glad to join a D&D group and create a new character. Trouble is, I have zero experience in this type of roleplaying game. Anyone open to letting me in, I'd be grateful for contact. I'll be checking here regularly throughout the week to see if anyone responds. I would be open to meeting at someone's home, or Empire Games, or another social location. Thank you.
ultrasmurf21
Warchief
Warchief

Re: Star Wars RPG &/OR D&D

Postby ultrasmurf21 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:32 pm

There is a group that meets at True Believer comics on Higley and Eliot in Gilbert on Wednesdays at 6, but they limit the size of the group to 7 players. Sign ups are on www.warhorn.net

This group is D&D Adventurers League leagal, more info is on the d&d web site.

http://dnd.wizards.com/playevents/organized-play
OtterJethro
Grunt
Grunt

Postby OtterJethro » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:57 pm

w01fpack81 wrote:I just registered here because I was referred to this site by a rep from Empire Games in Mesa. I walked in earlier this week to ask about Star Wars groups for Force & Destiny, although I'm also open to EotE & AoR. I've purchased the core rule book for F&D and am eager to begin a character.

It has been difficult trying to find a Star Wars group, so in the meantime I would be glad to join a D&D group and create a new character. Trouble is, I have zero experience in this type of roleplaying game. Anyone open to letting me in, I'd be grateful for contact. I'll be checking here regularly throughout the week to see if anyone responds. I would be open to meeting at someone's home, or Empire Games, or another social location. Thank you.

I also am interested in playing a Star Wars RPG. That makes two of us to add to a group.
w01fpack81
Grunt
Grunt

Postby w01fpack81 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 pm

OtterJethro would you be able to meet at Empire Games on Thursday @ 5pm? I should be there from 5pm until closing at 10pm this week, and for a couple weeks thereafter this month.
OtterJethro
Grunt
Grunt

Postby OtterJethro » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:32 pm

w01fpack81 wrote:OtterJethro would you be able to meet at Empire Games on Thursday @ 5pm? I should be there from 5pm until closing at 10pm this week, and for a couple weeks thereafter this month.

thursday is usually a bad night for me. I may be able to swing by there but I'm not sure on that so if you go down for just that reason don't do it.
w01fpack81
Grunt
Grunt

Postby w01fpack81 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:24 pm

I will be there the 10th & the 17th, and then Thursdays are bad for me. I'm apart of a D&D group that has been meeting there since last Thursday. So I just got back. Sundays, Wednesdays & Fridays are also bad. Monday, Tuesday, & Saturday nights are good.
w01fpack81
Grunt
Grunt

Postby w01fpack81 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:28 am

@OtterJethro:
I'm currently playing Star Wars Force & Destiny on Wednesday nights at 1pm, and two different D&D games on Mondays @ 2pm & Wednesdays at 5pm.
Let me know if any times currently fit for your availability. The Monday night game is at a person's home, while the other two are at Empire Games.