Daemons of Chaos

General discussion about Warhammer Fantasy Battles
Russell the Muscle
Warchief
Warchief

Daemons of Chaos

Postby Russell the Muscle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 am

New Book and Models http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440005a&rootCatGameStyle=wh

White Dwarf:

Great Unclean One
M:6 (Blurry) WS:6 BS:3 S:6 T:7 W:6 I:4 A:3 LD:9
Can use spells from the Lore of Nurgle or Death and has poisoned attacks in addition to the Daemon of Nurgle and Terror special rules.

Plaguebearers: Went up by one point
M:4 WS:3 BS:3 S:4 T:4 W:1 I:2 A:1 LD7
Have the Daemonic Gift Plaguesword which gives poisoned attacks, in addtion to the Daemonic and the Daemon of Nurgle rules

Herald of Nurgle
M:4 WS:5 BS:5 S:5 (I think, it is blurry) T:5 W:2 I:4 A:3 LD:8
Can be a wizard and use Nurgle or Death
Can have one of three different locusts giving the Plaguebearers either poison on 5+, extra s4 hit when hitting with poison or giving the unit regeneration. Interesting to see how this works for the other heralds

Bloodletters: (up by 2 points)
Lost a point of S, but gained scaly skin 6+ and the hellblade gift (probably kb). They also have the Daemon of Khorne special rule.

Pink Horrors: (up 1 point)
Same rules except that a unit is a level 1 wizard and that they have the special rule blue horrors. As everyone else they also have their Daemonic God's special rules.

Daemonettes: (down one point)
Completely unchanged if Daemon of Slaanesh is AP.

All lesser daemons can have a banner up to 25 points.

Bloodcrushers: (down 5 points)
Are now special. Juggernaughts are as in the WoC book. The riders are now ordinary bloodletters with their 6+ scaly skin save, so they probably have the same save as before.

Flesh Hounds: (down 5 points)
-1S. Have scaly skin (6+), Collar of Khorne. Can be Ambushers for 10% of their base cost.
honorandglory
Warboss
Warboss

Re: Daemons of Chaos

Postby honorandglory » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 am

Most of the new models suck hairy ball bag . The Nurgle is the best looking of the set, and it only looks OK. The Khorne stuff looks like playmobile kids toys. So unimpressed , especially after all the other great models they have put out recently
GT Record
Who the hell cares.
Winning at Warhammer is important, VERY important. It shows the entire universe how big your little toy soldiers' pee-pees are.

GOD WILLS IT

Tonight we dine in HELL