skaven fulcrums

General discussion about Warhammer Fantasy Battles
BrandonPHX
Warboss
Warboss

skaven fulcrums

Postby BrandonPHX » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Yes, Mickey Mouse is a terrible idea. Sarcasm....

Anyways. I'd suggest a sewer tower, some type swamp terrain, a huge necrite monument. The monument would need to be mechanical. Like a giant Skrye Death Ray on top of a steam punk tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phoenix Area Wargames Society
Warmachine/Hordes - Skorne, Mercenaries
Warhammer - High-Elves, Lizardmen
40k - Space Marines
Ninja Goblin
Warboss
Warboss

Re: skaven fulcrums

Postby Ninja Goblin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Brandon nabbed one which would be a sewer concept but I would

Modify the new circle battle engine into a clan skyre fulcrum of death. (Although the Coil is idea is sweet too)

I also had an idea that would require a few doomwheels but it may be a bit much and way to big.

Create a fulcrum "tower" made of giant rats

Create a fulcrum of skaven holding up other skaven showing social order in a class up pyramid (for example slaves and rats at bottom, clanrats and stormverimin in the middle holding up rat ogres holding up warlocks holding up my wizard etc)

Build the dreaded thirteen tower (at Skavenblight) as per the fluff to use as a fulcrum or the folding fortress it would of course have 13 stories..

Create a round table with 13 chairs with hooded skaven figures and my wizard stand in the middle of the table

Pick who a play more often dwarves or lizardman (desecrated temple) and skaven up one of their fulcrums! (Nests, scratches and marks of the 13)

If I did a warpstone pillar I would include green tinted LEDs or "glow in the dark" paint

A screaming bell or plauge furnace pulled or held aloft by abominations or rat ogres

A giant abomination but custom built to serve as a fulcrum then go look at some weird Japanimation or Cthulu stuff for its look.

I had more but forget and then remember them.

Does your army have a theme at all?
Yes, I'm a ninja. No, I won't show you my moves.
I do not sleep, I wait.... It's a ninja thing, you wouldn't understand.
Kiev
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Kiev » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

skaven jew fro!! wrote:all those mickey mouse comments......that idea is retarded.....

Don't piss Mickey off!!!

Just Saying........ ....
skaven jew fro!!
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby skaven jew fro!! » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 pm

kiev......ur annoying..........

@ninja goblin: those are all great ideas! i dont have much of a theme except for lots and lots of slaves i guess. its a very general and generic army. nothing special about them really. for the "tower" of giant rats, how would u do that? just glue a bunch of giant rats together??
SkavenInAZ
Hordemaster
Hordemaster

Postby SkavenInAZ » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 am

A very simple and easy one to do... you may have to register to see this, but for a Skaven player, it's worth doing anyways... just don't claim that you know me.

http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_UnderEmpir ... 8757298/1/
Kiev
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Kiev » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 am

skaven jew fro!! wrote:kiev......ur annoying..........

It's okay, thank for the heads up glad to be of service. I will keep your peevishness in mind as I continue.

Alas, a helpful photo i found.

HinesDawg wrote:A very simple and easy one to do... you may have to register to see this, but for a Skaven player, it's worth doing anyways... just don't claim that you know me.

http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_UnderEmpir ... 8757298/1/

As per Hines post the guy making that fulcrum has posted it on E-bay for $7. I for one think it is a good idea, just that it needs to executed on a much more grand scale to even closely match what GW has placed out there.

Ebay - Sakaven alter Fulcrum
Ninja Goblin
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Ninja Goblin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 am

For the rat swarm I would probably end up using more use non-GW rats. Begin by building a base out of foam (or really any material you want.) Then start to pile rats around it and up, make sure the models you have look like they could be standing on each other and pay attention to the details of your placements. The rats do not have to fill every hole at first. When you have the base structure "outlined" you can fill gaps with heads and tails poking out and with green stuff shaped to resemble rat fur. Giving you a mass of rats!
SlaaneshiCultist
Warboss
Warboss

Postby SlaaneshiCultist » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

skaven jew fro!! wrote:kiev......ur annoying..........

Is this a joke? Because for a second I thought it was real then lol'd because I find your name to be annoying. Kettle pot black. Except Phillip is a sweetheart and full of awesomeness. Plus he is super dreamy.....
Blowing peeps up since 1992
WM/H- Harby/ToM/Amon (Menoth)
FOW- Irish Guard
Malifaux- Outcasts/Guild
http://wargameraz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6 If you have not done so....for the love of jebus go here and let us know who the hell you are!
SkavenInAZ
Hordemaster
Hordemaster

Postby SkavenInAZ » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Kiev wrote:
As per Hines post the guy making that fulcrum has posted it on E-bay for $7. I for one think it is a good idea, just that it needs to executed on a much more grand scale to even closely match what GW has placed out there.

I liked it so much I bought it...
Ninja Goblin
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Ninja Goblin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

HinesDawg wrote:
Kiev wrote:

I liked it so much I bought it...

Good man, now post a picture here when you get it. I did not see it!