Finally Actual Ogre Rumors

General discussion about Warhammer Fantasy Battles
Abaddon
Warboss
Warboss

Re: Finally Actual Ogre Rumors

Postby Abaddon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm

It's clear someone has gone off his meds.... Isn't it sad that someone stops taking medication because after awhile they just "Feel Better", then we get to see the results!

This is a cry for help and we hear you my friend. Brock and Jimmy have both offered to "Hug it out" with you next time you drag your feeble carcass into the store.

Oh and as Hines mentioned in another post, the other army you gave up on already looks better since I stripped the paint off of it.
Lightningman
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Lightningman » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Abaddon wrote:This is a cry for help and we hear you my friend. Brock and Jimmy have both offered to "Hug it out" with you next time you drag your feeble carcass into the store.

Don't do it! It's a trap!

But seriously, you alright Twitch?
Twitch
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Twitch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Wow guys I don't know what got over me. You see last Sunday was a very dark day in my life. I woke up to the sound of rain pattering against my window and the booming sound of thunder off in the distance. Pushing aside empty beer bottles and last nights cigarettes I crawled out of bed to peer through my shades. "Another day gone, lost to my debauchery and poor life choices. I will have to make sure this one counts." In talking to myself I had woken Charlotte, a Carribean hooker I picked up the night before in Apache Junction. "Oi papi, why not come back to bed? You still have much time left," she said coquettishly. "Silly Charlotte" I thought to myself, "I know you are just working for a tip now." Little did she know that I spent my last $2.50 on a 6-pack of PBR.

Walking through the sea of pots and pans that were collecting the rain from my leaky roof I heard my mother rumbling from her room. "Twitch!!! I have had it up to here with you! I've been waiting for 10 hours now for my god damn Neapolitan ice cream!" I look to my left, and there the ice cream stood in all of it's triumphant glory. The ice cream has long since melted, and all that was left was a puddle of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla delight resting beneath an empty carton. "Mom!" I replied with much embarrassment, "I have friends over! You are starting to embarrass me!" Little did I know that Charlotte had snuck out of my bed and wearing only a tattered bath robe had wrapped her arms around me. "Oi papi" she whispered in my ear, "I never though you were such a fiend for chocolaté ice cream. Tell me, was I a good ice cream cone?" Having no recollection of what she was talking about and getting sick of her accent I kicked her out. My mom must have passed out again because there was nothing but the sweet sound of silence coming from her room. I took a look into my fridge only to find one egg left and that my milk had spoiled a few weeks ago. Greatly distraught I left my room to make way to my computer. I check my email and what I see was what was going to be the beginning of a very, very long day.

I'm going to be turning this into a trilogy so stay posted to find out what happened on my Sunday! Trust me, my post will make a ton of sense once you guys find out what has been going on.
Ninja Goblin
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Ninja Goblin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

That was possibly the most awesome thing you have ever posted. I will infact be waiting for the next update. I could have sworn I saw you running down mill in a dog costume last weekend and am now wondering if there is in fact a connection.
Yes, I'm a ninja. No, I won't show you my moves.
I do not sleep, I wait.... It's a ninja thing, you wouldn't understand.
JBFlanz
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby JBFlanz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm

^^^same^^^
WM/H: Khador, Trollbloods, Minions, and Mercs
Fantasy: Orcs & Goblins
40k: Orks
Malifaux:Outcasts minus the gremlins

celt
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby celt » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Dog costume? Wasn't Twitch posing as a gnoblar and tossing beer bottles (aka sharp stuff) at unsuspecting freshmen? At least that's what I saw.
Ninja Goblin
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Ninja Goblin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 am

Actually that was Matt Bucher.... He killed a kid too and didn't even crack a smile.
Yes, I'm a ninja. No, I won't show you my moves.
I do not sleep, I wait.... It's a ninja thing, you wouldn't understand.