rules for primarch

General discussion about Warhammer 40k
joebob24
Clan Chief
Clan Chief
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

rules for primarch

Postby joebob24 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:24 pm

im looking for any body that has the rules for the primarch guilliman
User avatar
Charistoph
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: East Mesa

Re: rules for primarch

Postby Charistoph » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Horus Heresy Book 5 - Tempest...

Nope, I don't have it.

Compared to most of the other Primarchs, his model is... underwhelming.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Megavolt wrote:They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.
azjosh2001
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Re: rules for primarch

Postby azjosh2001 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Charistoph wrote:Horus Heresy Book 5 - Tempest...

Nope, I don't have it.

Compared to most of the other Primarchs, his model is... underwhelming.

Blasphamy!
User avatar
Charistoph
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: East Mesa

Re: rules for primarch

Postby Charistoph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:23 pm

azjosh2001 wrote:
Charistoph wrote:Horus Heresy Book 5 - Tempest...

Nope, I don't have it.

Compared to most of the other Primarchs, his model is... underwhelming.

Blasphamy!

Hardly. Most of the other Primarchs are in some sort of action pose. Roboute just stands their with his sword up and his armour isn't as intimidating as Horus'.

This judgement has no bearing on his effectiveness on the table or how much he screwed/saved the Imperium of Man.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Megavolt wrote:They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.
azjosh2001
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Re: rules for primarch

Postby azjosh2001 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Oh sure, you use logic to back your statement. I was simply exclaming what any loyal subject of the Emperor would cry out as to not be though a heritic.
I like to think that his regal pose is so people can snap pictures of him, looking....stately?
User avatar
Charistoph
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: East Mesa

Re: rules for primarch

Postby Charistoph » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:08 pm

azjosh2001 wrote:Oh sure, you use logic to back your statement. I was simply exclaming what any loyal subject of the Emperor would cry out as to not be though a heritic.
I like to think that his regal pose is so people can snap pictures of him, looking....stately?


His preferred pose, I believe.

Having said that, and I was looking at these models and statues for the Primarchs, I would probably have that sculptor either go back and try again, or accused of heresy.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Megavolt wrote:They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron