Death Compamy

General discussion about Warhammer 40k
wilkinson73
Warboss
Warboss

Death Compamy

Postby wilkinson73 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello,

I am looking at maybe getting a small 40k army for pick up games. I don't have the new blood angles codex. If you take death company only units (going for Death Company theme) it will be unbound correct?

Any dos and donts of running all DC? Aside form dont run the army because that is not the advise im looking for. :halfsmile:

Anyone run DC on a regular basis? What id the best delivery method? Jump Pack. Drop pod (leaning toward this) Rhino or razorback?

I'd like to stick to the theme and keep the model count down as well. Hence why I chose DC. Thank you in advance.
ds4502
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Re: Death Compamy

Postby ds4502 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Strike force mortalis

Requirements: 1 Chaplain, 3 Death Company Squads, 2 Death Company Dreadnoughts, 1 Stormraven Gunship
Restrictions: None
Source: Campaign: Shield of Baal: Exterminatus
- See more at: http://bloodofkittens.com/formation-com ... e48kt.dpuf

It is a death company formation. There are added benefits, just showing what I can. Follow the link for more info.
wilkinson73
Warboss
Warboss

Postby wilkinson73 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Can I add drop pods or do you invalidate the formation by adding models?
Charistoph
Warchief
Warchief

Postby Charistoph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 pm

wilkinson73 wrote:Can I add drop pods or do you invalidate the formation by adding models?

Depends on how they are added.

If they are added as options for the units listed and not under the list of Restrictions, then you are fine.

Dedicated Transports would fit under the options of the unit as much as number of models, Character upgrades, or weapon options.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Megavolt wrote:They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.