Thought on stormtalon weapons options?

General discussion about Warhammer 40k
Lightningman
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Thought on stormtalon weapons options?

Postby Lightningman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 am

OK I finally broke down and bought this fuglyarse kit. Now I am going to work on fixing it so it won't look like a cyborg guppy.

Having hardly touched 40k since the new edition, I am wondering, if there one obviously superior load out for this thing or do I need to find a way to work in magnetizing when I fix it?
exlibrismortis
Warboss
Warboss

Re: Thought on stormtalon weapons options?

Postby exlibrismortis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 am

Very easy to magnetize, simply just do that. Both the loadouts can be useful, it just depends on what you'd rather have the stormtalon do.
Abaddon
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Abaddon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm going to finish my magnetizing in the next couple of days. I came up with a few ideas and will be posting pics on this thread just in case someone else might benefit.

Then the painting begins!
Lightningman
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Lightningman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Abaddon wrote:I'm going to finish my magnetizing in the next couple of days. I came up with a few ideas and will be posting pics on this thread just in case someone else might benefit.

Then the painting begins!

Looking forward to seeing your work. I have been looking at a lot of conversions online for ideas, but want them to be easily repeatable since I might want more than one of these at some point.
azjosh2001
Warchief
Warchief

Postby azjosh2001 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 pm

I look forward to it. I started on my assembly last night. (didnt get far) and will have to deal with the weapons soon enough....