1850 Eldar List (different then what you'd expect)

Post your army lists for Warhammer 40k here.
ds4502
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

1850 Eldar List (different then what you'd expect)

Postby ds4502 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Combined Arms Detachment (objective secured troops)

HQ: Autarch, reaper missile launcher

Troops: 4 Windriders(jetbikes) 1 has scatter laser
3 Windriders
3 Windriders

Heavy Support: 10 Dark Reapers, 1 exarch
3 Night Spinners (squadron)(shoot 3 str9 ap6 monofiliment, barrage, large blasts @ 48 inches)
3 Night Spinners

Aspect Host Formation: +1 Weapon Skill
5 Swooping Hawks, 1 Exarch

Crimson Death Formation: 4+ cover save at all times, Jink makes this cover save re-rollable
Crimson Hunter, Exarch, 2 Star Cannons
Crimson Hunter, 2 Bright Lances
Crimson Hunter, 2 Bright Lances

Autarch goes with Dark Reapers with the reaper missile launcher.

Bikes are for OBJsec objective grabs

Swooping hawks start on the line, with the hope of a 1st turn charge (18 inch movement) with haywire on titans or tough armour. If nothing like that is on the field, then they will do what they usually do. They will skyleap and precision deep strike on objectives and tossing out grenade packs. It will also attack fliers with the "intercept" rule. Gave them WS 5 so they can hit most titans on a 3+.

Dark Reapers do the anti-bike, FMC, and MEQ thing that we all know and love.

Nightspinners gain a rule that for every model in their unit, the str on their barrage goes up by 1 for each additional night spinner (7>8>9)

Crimson death is added anti-flier, and anti-armour support. Exarch given star cannons with his 5+ precision shot to take out heavy weapons and injured multi-wound models in units.

Thanks for looking at my "odd" eldar list. Please let me know what you think. And I am hoping that the lack of a wraithknight will allow for additional maelstrom points and 5+ seize the initiative during most missions.