Introduce Yourself

Talk about the hobby, introduce yourself, provide feedback about the site, and anything else that doesn't fit in another category.
nativejewmerican
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby nativejewmerican » Tue May 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Name: Sam Leonard
Background: I've always have had an interest in Warhammer, both Fantasy and 40k, I've read the books and obviously have played the Dawn of War series for more honors than a human probably should but have only quite recently come into acquiring portions of my college bound friends' Chaos collections of 40k stuff. I am still very new to the game (a grand total of 2 games) but plan to invest a lot of time during the summer to learn the game and build up my army. Fantasy is a huge interest as I love LOTR and anything remotely similar but currently have no clear idea how that might develop. If anyone is interested in teaching a good ole' disciple of Khorne and his Daemonkin Codex the ways of this game I would most certainly be inclined to learn.
Javaman
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Javaman » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:08 am

Hey, I'm Brendan Coffey.

My Store: IO

Games: War Machine and Hordes. I used to play Fantasy, but haven't touched it in years now, so if anyone wants a good deal on a Dwarf Army, drop me a line.

I've been a gamer for around 20 years now, and I've been playing Warmahordes since Mark 1. I'm also interested in Infinity.
CHEEZUZ
Grunt
Grunt

Postby CHEEZUZ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi my name is Ian i like to play warhammer 40k. Ive been playing on and off for about 4 years now. I haven't been recently playing or visiting any stores. I joined to change that i need refreshers i work 2 jobs and usually have Thursday off and friday morning. I live in mesa so just let me know if anyone can start something. Thank you
Draconus
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Draconus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Eric B.
Mesa AZ
Warhammer, Kings of War and Warmachine.

Looking for maybe an 8th edition Warhammer game some Kings of War and even some Warmachine. I havent played any thing in years so i am looking for some refresher games and with some basic tutorials to get me caught up on all the new rule changes.

Desert Sky Games and Comics Gilbert Fiesta, 2531 S Gilbert Rd #106, Gilbert, AZ 85295 and Games U in 1550 N Stonehenge Dr #102, Gilbert, AZ 85233 are both good locations for me to meet up and play.
SkavenInAZ
Hordemaster
Hordemaster

Postby SkavenInAZ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 am

Draconus wrote:Eric B.
Mesa AZ
Warhammer, Kings of War and Warmachine.

Looking for maybe an 8th edition Warhammer game some Kings of War and even some Warmachine. I havent played any thing in years so i am looking for some refresher games and with some basic tutorials to get me caught up on all the new rule changes.

Desert Sky Games and Comics Gilbert Fiesta, 2531 S Gilbert Rd #106, Gilbert, AZ 85295 and Games U in 1550 N Stonehenge Dr #102, Gilbert, AZ 85233 are both good locations for me to meet up and play.

Welcome Eric!

Warhammer games going now are Age of Sigmar and The Ninth Age.. Arizona communities for both games going on Facebook - and tons of us play at Games U. Stop by and say hi! I'm usually there on Saturday around lunch playing Ninth Age games.