Lizards for GT

Post your army lists for Warhammer Fantasy here.
SkavenInAZ
Hordemaster
Hordemaster

Re: Lizards for GT

Postby SkavenInAZ » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

Cannons won't be shooting skinks either way.

But to be fair, what's the hero's weapon do again

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
cmccracken86
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby cmccracken86 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Armor piercing and D3 wounds
cmccracken86
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby cmccracken86 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 pm

No more constructive feedback than that? I have the days off for the Colonial so plan is GO! Just need to paint my butt off and buy the tickets Friday. So John and Hines i will be there.
SkavenInAZ
Hordemaster
Hordemaster

Postby SkavenInAZ » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 pm

We'll play around with it over the next few weeks and see how it does to see if you need more changes.
Twitch
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Twitch » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

McCraken, I would also suggest dropping the block of Saurus cave. While 4 str 4 is great, all it will only be good against is medium/light infantry, and if you charge the cav in alone the infantry will most likely be steadfast. Plus, IIRC they only have a 3+ save which makes them pretty squishy for the points you are investing in them. 20 str 4 hits removes over half the unit, and any further casualties will make them useless. Other than that though your list looks fine. I hope you do well man!
Lightningman
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Lightningman » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Actually CoC have a 2+ armor. 5+ scaly, 4 with shield and +2 for their mounts. They are not the be all end all but the mobility is nice, and even if they are losing to static resolution being cold blooded tends to keep them int he fight to the last man. lso with spears the turn they charge they are 2 str4 and 2 str 5 attacks per model.

if you want to lure out some dispel dice use a skink priest to try and buff them with the beasts signature spell. People freak over that one.
Twitch
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby Twitch » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Hmmmm. They are definitely better with a 2+, but I still doubt their ability to take points form an opponent. Cold blooded will definitely keep them in the fight, and I have no doubt that they could take out an infrantry block on their own, but I think it might take them around 2-3 turns of combat which could make it difficult for them to make their points back. However, it really depends on which unit you send them at.