New Chaos List, Please leave feedback

Post your army lists for Warhammer Fantasy here.
ds4502
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

New Chaos List, Please leave feedback

Postby ds4502 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 am

2500 WoC List 2492

Lord 425
(Lore of Nurgle) Sorceror Lord, LvL 4, Mark of Nurlge, filth mace, skull of katam, dawnstone, talisman of endurance, Chaos Familiar, scaled skin

Hero 416
Exhalted Hero, mark of khorne, halberd, BSB, Banner of Rage, acid ichor, soul feeder
(Lore of Death)Chaos Sorceror, LvL 2, Mark of Nurgle, Feedback Scroll, Poisonous Slime

Core
20 Forsaken, Mark of Khorne
20 Forsaken, Mark of Nurgle
16 Chaos Marauders, Marauder Cheiftan, Musician, Mark of Khorne, Great Weapons

Special
10 Chosen, Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer, Mark of Khorne, Halberds, Banner of Swiftness
Chaos Warshrine, Mark of Nurgle

Rare
Hellcannon
honorandglory
Warboss
Warboss

Re: New Chaos List, Please leave feedback

Postby honorandglory » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 am

I would drop mark or Khorne from the exalted, give him Nurgle,drop the magic banner and get him some protection. You really need a bsb in fantasy in 8th and you need him to stay alive as long as possible.
I would drop the GW from the marauders and add flails. With only 16 models you are going to take to many causalities before you get to swing due to asl.
You need some chaff Hunters in this type of list. Your infantry will need to keep a pretty close battle line so as not to expose flanks.
Feedback scroll is not a very good item. You want to use it when they throw lots of dice,, but the odds of IR go up with more dice,and then you can't use it. The dispel scroll is much better
I don't see forsaken as main line units.I think.they would play better as small units of chaff hunters in 5 or 6 man units.

*edit*!
You most likely won't get much use from the Warshrine . It will contend with your level 4 and level 2 for powerdice.Nurgle is fairly dice intensive so you may not have any left over for the bound. I would also drop the marauders by one to make them a 15 man block, and add 2 to the Chosen to make them a 12 man block. The marauders may be useful as a bunker for your lvl4 change the mark ( Nurgle) and give them shields instead of GW, and run them behind your lines to keep him safe. If I think of more I will post it.
GT Record
Who the hell cares.
Winning at Warhammer is important, VERY important. It shows the entire universe how big your little toy soldiers' pee-pees are.

GOD WILLS IT

Tonight we dine in HELL
ds4502
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby ds4502 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

I thought the feedback scroll would work even with irresistable, which is why I put it there, since it does not "stop" the spell at all. It simply hits back.
honorandglory
Warboss
Warboss

Postby honorandglory » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 am

You get to use it in place of dispelling. You don't get an option to dispel if they IR it. It is not a horrible magic item. Just may not be usable when you most want to, and it is a little expensive.
GT Record
Who the hell cares.
Winning at Warhammer is important, VERY important. It shows the entire universe how big your little toy soldiers' pee-pees are.

GOD WILLS IT

Tonight we dine in HELL