Firestorm: Armada and Planetfall

Battlefleet Gothic, Firestorm Armada, and any other Sci-Fi themed games.
Bolfry
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Firestorm: Armada and Planetfall

Postby Bolfry » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 am

Currently there is a small group of us gathering and playing on Monday evenings at Empire Games. We usually are there between 5 and 6 pm. We play both Planetfall and Armada. We're hoping more will come out and join us! If you would play but Monday is not good for you, please post which day is best.
Lightningman
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Re: Firestorm: Armada and Planetfall

Postby Lightningman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:14 pm

I have the starter and would love to have a go at it but am typically not able to be out weeknights. I am often available to play either friday or saturday evenings. PM me if you like and I'll send you my contact information. Maybe we can hook something up. Rules look great and miniatures are very nice :)
Bolfry
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby Bolfry » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm

We are currently gathering on Mondays and Friday evenings at Empire Games.
Charistoph
Warchief
Warchief

Postby Charistoph » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

To start, would it be better looking to develop 1 fleet, or should I start a couple different fleets at a smaller level?
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Megavolt wrote:They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.
Bolfry
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby Bolfry » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:02 pm

1 or more at a smaller is up to you. I have a rather large Terran Fleet, and another player has a rather large Dindrenzi Fleet...

More than one fleet would be cool, I think personally, as long as you can ally them into a larger fleet IF/WHEN we have a larger point scale event.

By the way...

Tomorrow evening at Empire Games in Mesa, Arizona - it's time to get your Firestorm on!