De Bellis Antiquitatis 3.0

Flames of War, Warhammer Ancient Battles, Legends of the Old West, and other historical wargames.
Yumaz
Warchief
Warchief

De Bellis Antiquitatis 3.0

Postby Yumaz » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 am

Hi all

I'm a long time fan of DBA and it's related systems but have noticed it's popularity in this area is almost non-existent. After getting in a bunch of games at Historicon this past July, I decided to try and garner some interest here at home. I've introduced it to one of my regular gaming buddies and got him hooked. For those of you who don't know, DBA is a fast-paced smallish sized game. A game is typically played in an hour or less and armies consist of 12 elements plus a camp or built up area. An element consists of 1 to 8 individual models. It's typically played in 15mm but any scale can be used. For those of you familiar with earlier versions of DBA, the new 3.0 rules are written somewhat more clearly and include a host of diagrams that make it much easier to understand. I've created a facebook group for anyone who might be interested https://www.facebook.com/groups/1653207974919933/ . We've currently got two armies folks can use if they want to try it out with some more on the way.
mfarl2001
Grunt
Grunt

Re: De Bellis Antiquitatis 3.0

Postby mfarl2001 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Up here in Prescott Valley we play DBA from time to time and have several armies in 15mm. Im starting to do a Sparticus army for big battle DBA (lotsa hordes!).