In response to your thread, I'll comment on some Cygnar synergies:
Stormclad works well with:
- eHaley: a potential 16" threat range with the Stormclad under eHaley, with 4 focus to boot!
- Stormblades: almost a must-have. a DEFINITE must-have if you run more than 1 Stormclad, like I do in my Haley list.
- Journeyman Warcaster: Arcane Shield is always a good thing.
- Lanyssa Ryssal, or however you spell her name: Hunter's mark for +2" charge movement and free charges. It's sexy.
Nemo2 works well with:
- Stormcallers: His elite cadre. +1 skill checks and +2 damage is sexy. Stormcallers REALLY want a Firefly or two with Nemo2 for easy triangulations.
- LOTS of heavies: His feat turn is DEVASTATING if you have the right warjacks in place at the moment you feat. Ironclads are fantastic and cheap, Centurions hit like a truck and are hard to kill, Stormclads are never bad, and Thunderhead is fantastic under Nemo2.
You could easily meld those together. That being said, pNemo (if you're running 1 Stormclad only) and eHaley are better choices than Nemo2, generally speaking...
Feel free to come down to the Gaming Saloon when you have some time and we can talk in more detail, and you're more than welcome to borrow some models to run a practice game with some Stormclads to give them a test drive.
Bill at The Gaming Saloonbill@battlefoam.com
The Gaming Saloon
240 N. Sunway Dr #101
Gilbert, AZ 85233
480-747-0230 ext 5000