KINGDOM CON!

Anything to do with Warmachine and Hordes or any other Privateer Press game.
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

KINGDOM CON!

Postby petegrrrr » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 pm

California's biggest Warmachine Con is just two months away.

7 Great events to play in. Massive amounts of prize support. Tons of other games to check out too, from table tops to board games, even card games! Just a short drive away in San Diego!

JBFlanz
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Re: KINGDOM CON!

Postby JBFlanz » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Indeed my friend! I know there will be at least a car full of us going, and would love to hear if more people are interested! Let me know if you are looking to go play some WM/Hordes, and we can get together our hotel/driving plans soon! This is a great event and I strongly suggest any players wanting to get there feet wet in comfortable yet competitive waters.
WM/H: Khador, Trollbloods, Minions, and Mercs
Fantasy: Orcs & Goblins
40k: Orks
Malifaux:Outcasts minus the gremlins

Kiev
Warboss
Warboss

Postby Kiev » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Sounds like great fun!! I was originally thinking of taking off Friday night but may be looking to venture off Thursday night to get some Friday action on. :bravo:
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby petegrrrr » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

It's going to be awesome. I cannot wait. I'll be running the friday team tournament, and we are still trying to think of a prize or trophy that would be sufficiently awesome enough :D
cmccracken86
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby cmccracken86 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Is the Team tourney 50 pt total or 50 pt each? Im definately considering this .... will need to check with the wife and see if its feasable

Chris
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby petegrrrr » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm

It's 50 pts total, so 25 pts a player.
cmccracken86
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

Postby cmccracken86 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm

So who all is thinking about going to this?? ... curious on what kind of price point i would be looking at ...Im kinda considering going, i may if i push really really really really hard be able to get painted for this.

Chris
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby petegrrrr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 am

for all three days you can get a badge for $45 bucks right now.

Besides the heaping loads of tournament prize support, they will also be giving away a huge amount of prizes for just playing in casual events/iron arena stuff. Basically, every game you play gets you a ticket that you can spend in the treasure room, which is full of all sorts of awesome swag!

They also have custom dice, trips to gencon, trophies, and all kinds of awesomeness to ensure you get a ton of value for that $45
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby petegrrrr » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Warmachine Event registration is now up!

Go on and snag a spot in one of our seven tournaments. The team tourney is capped at 32, so the first 32 teams to sign up will have dibs, although if any teams do not show I will of course take replacements at the event.

In addition to Trips to Gencon, we are also running at least 1 wrath and domination event each, using what are literally the last two sets of coins privateer press had. So get your coins while you still can!
petegrrrr
Bandmaster
Bandmaster

Postby petegrrrr » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 am

ATTENTION:
Warmachine players, the registration is a little hard to find on the site, so please sign up for events at:
http://www.kingdom-con.com/wmhsignup

Even if you don't have a badge yet, this will really help us with logistics! Thanks